Guided Binocular Refraction
It is time to reinvent refraction. Optimize workflow and grow your practice with guided binocular refraction.
Chronos offers binocular autorefraction, keratometry measurements and visual acuity with subjective testing. Chronos is a single space-saving instrument that optimizes your workflow.
It is time to reinvent refraction.
Increase patient convenience, optimize workflow and grow your practice - without compromise.
• SightPilot™ is a guided refraction system that simplifies the exam and facilitates delegation.
• Chronos offers the versatility critical for growing your practice.
• Chronos combines binocular autorefraction and keratometry measurements with binocular subjective testing and visual acuity in a single instrument that occupies minimum space.
• Chronos reduces the number of conventional refraction lanes and additional refractometers needed.
SightPilot™ is optimized for understanding and efficient workflow, facilitating delegation when required.
• SightPilot™ simplifies the user interface to provide a step-by-step guide through the refraction process.
• At each step, the operator is given instructions to proceed with the refraction, based on the patient’s response.
WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW TO DISCOVER HOW CHRONOS IS BEING USED IN YESNICK VISION CENTER.
WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW TO DISCOVER HOW CHRONOS IS BEING USED IN PARK SLOPE EYE.
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.